POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : WinPOV 3.1 doc errata Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  WinPOV 3.1 doc errata (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Sid Turley
Subject: WinPOV 3.1 doc errata
Date: 21 Oct 1998 10:46:15
Message: <362DE6B7.36B4@yourexpense.com>
Don't know if this is really a big deal, but I thought
you might want to know about it.

I was working through the tutorials in the Help file in
POV31, and got to the surface of revolution object. When I
rendered the sample file (a gold-toned goblet), my rendered
image differed from the BMP image in the help file. Mine was
closed at the top. By doing a RTFM in the reference section,
I found that the tutorial's example file lacked the "open"
keyword in the sor definition. The image therefore didn't match
the example.

Just a note for when you get around to diddling with the helpfile...