POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Lens Flare Include w/POV 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Lens Flare Include w/POV 3.1 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jon S  Berndt
Subject: Lens Flare Include w/POV 3.1
Date: 1 Oct 1998 11:21:40
Message: <36138ff4.0@news.povray.org>
I haven't experimented extensively, yet, but it seems to me like the lens
flare include don't cooperate well with POV 3.1. Has anyone else noticed
peculiarities, here?

Jon

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Lens Flare Include w/POV 3.1
Date: 1 Oct 1998 20:47:45
Message: <36141452.934222F6@pacbell.net>
Jon S. Berndt wrote:

> I haven't experimented extensively, yet, but it seems to me like the lens
> flare include don't cooperate well with POV 3.1. Has anyone else noticed
> peculiarities, here?
>
> Jon

  If that is the Chris Colefax include I believe he has
issued a public announcement to the effect that it is
not compatable with Pov 3.1. The rest of his include
files on the otherhand have be upgraded and are
fully compatible.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message