POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Histogram file? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Histogram file? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dan Connelly
Subject: Histogram file?
Date: 3 Oct 1998 15:25:04
Message: <36166C09.593D93FE@flash.net>
I render a scene with the following ini lines :

Histogram_Type=C
Histogram_Grid_Size=150.150
Histogram_Name="C:\tmp\histogram.tga"

yet I get nothing.

Has anyone succeeded in producing a histogram file?

Any pointers?

thanks,
Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Histogram file?
Date: 3 Oct 1998 16:33:20
Message: <36167BA4.A40D99A5@pacbell.net>
Dan Connelly wrote:

> I render a scene with the following ini lines :
>
> Histogram_Name="C:\tmp\histogram.tga"
> yet I get nothing.
> Has anyone succeeded in producing a histogram file?
> Any pointers?
> thanks,
> Dan

 The histogram feature is working correctly.
Remove the quotes from around your path statement.

Ken

Post a reply to this message