POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : LABIRYNTHS USING POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  LABIRYNTHS USING POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cristiano Wagner
Subject: LABIRYNTHS USING POV
Date: 14 Aug 1998 09:02:35
Message: <35d4275b.0@news.povray.org>
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ONE PROGRAM THAT ALOW YOU TO BUILD SOME LABIRYNTHS LIKE
THOSE THAT WE SEE IN DOOM OR WOLFENSTEIN GAMES.

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: LABIRYNTHS USING POV
Date: 29 Aug 1998 05:03:58
Message: <35e7b5ee.0@news.povray.org>
Cristiano Wagner wrote in message <35d4275b.0@news.povray.org>...
>I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ONE PROGRAM THAT ALOW YOU TO BUILD SOME LABIRYNTHS
LIKE
>THOSE THAT WE SEE IN DOOM OR WOLFENSTEIN GAMES.

Look in povray.binaries.images (download the headers first if you're not
subscribed... the ng is about 40 Mb...), there was a post about a macro
(include?) that does this, images included. Ah, yes, and clean your caps
lock key... :)

Regards,

--Peter

pet### [at] usanet