POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor: Division by zero error Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Editor: Division by zero error (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike
Subject: Editor: Division by zero error
Date: 12 Aug 1998 09:52:46
Message: <35d1901e.0@news.povray.org>
I installed POV-Ray v3.1 beta 5 on a PII-400, 128MB ram, and during
installation, when it went to render the demo scene it reported a division
by zero error...more correctly..."POV-RAY Editor, EditShow:Division by
zero".  It did render the demo scene correctly, but now whenever I try to
open any files I get the same error, and it doesn't show the file text, or
render it.
    I also tried POV-Ray v3.02 on a PII-266, 64MB machine and it did the
same thing...is this a PII problem, or is there something that I am missing?
    Any help is greatly appreciated
                            Mike Kemper
                            mik### [at] metretekcom
                            mik### [at] digitalnet

Post a reply to this message

>     I installed POV-Ray v3.1 beta 5 on a PII-400, 128MB ram, and during
> installation, when it went to render the demo scene it reported a division
> by zero error..

It serves you right for having a machine so much nicer than most
of ours :).

Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/