POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : EDITOR IN VERSION 3.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  EDITOR IN VERSION 3.0 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: F VERBAAS
Subject: EDITOR IN VERSION 3.0
Date: 5 Aug 1998 17:36:11
Message: <35c8c23b.0@news.povray.org>
I have been using version 3.0 for windows for quite some time now, but since
a week or so I am running into a problem.
When I start POV, I get a message that the editor can not be loaded, error
00002 (give or take a leading 0) and a reference to a chapter in the help
file about internal editors.  Re-installing POV did not solve the problem. I
can render files from disk, and when called from MORAY POV renders ok.

Any clues?
Would loading version 3.1 solve the problem, or do I download 5.5 Meg just
to get the same error?

Frans

Post a reply to this message