POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Carriage return/ line feed Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Carriage return/ line feed (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: F VERBAAS
Subject: Carriage return/ line feed
Date: 23 Jul 1998 19:12:04
Message: <35b7b534.0@news.povray.org>
This is a silly question, I know. But, how can I set the POVRAY editor
(version 3.0, Windows 95) to display correctly a scene file loaded from the
net. I get all lines of code on one line, with black rectangles where the (I
guess) newlines are. I fix this now by loading the file into the DOS editor
and force a save action, but I take it there is some less laborious way.

Any help?
Frans

Post a reply to this message