POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Opening 3.02 and 3.1b6 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Opening 3.02 and 3.1b6 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Reynolds
Subject: Opening 3.02 and 3.1b6
Date: 1 Sep 1998 11:10:16
Message: <35EC003A.1BC318F9@bellsouth.net>
I found some weird behavior last night.
I had WinPov 3.1b6 open and tried to open 3.02 to compare something.
It appeared that 3.02 would open and then immediatly close. I did not
see any windows, just the box on the taskbar open then close.
If 3.02 is open I can start 3.1b6 with no problems.
Both are in separate directories.
Again: Can open 3.02 then 3.1b6.
Can not open 3.1b6 then 3.02.

Any Ideas?
I have PII 400 with Win95c.

David Reynolds

Post a reply to this message

> I had WinPov 3.1b6 open and tried to open 3.02 to compare something.
> It appeared that 3.02 would open and then immediatly close. I did not
> see any windows, just the box on the taskbar open then close.
> If 3.02 is open I can start 3.1b6 with no problems.
> Both are in separate directories.
> Again: Can open 3.02 then 3.1b6.
> Can not open 3.1b6 then 3.02.
>
> Any Ideas?
> I have PII 400 with Win95c.
>
> David Reynolds

  If you have "keep single instance" marked in the options menu you
cannot open more than one session of POV-Ray.
Uncheck it and try again.

K.Tyler

Post a reply to this message