POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Include Files Update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Include Files Update (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Colefax
Subject: POV-Ray Include Files Update
Date: 8 Aug 1998 11:53:22
Message: <35CC2402.DF7F700@geocities.com>
The POV-Ray Include Files Page has been updated:

A new version of the Object Bender include file is now available (fully
compatible with POV-Ray 3.1), that adds support for twisting objects
along any axis.

The Clock Modifier include file has also been updated for POV-Ray 3.1,

lets you keyframe any aspect of a POV scene, from transformations
through to textures, using simple macros, eg:

   object {MyObject

         To_Using (.75, <10, 5, 0>, "S-Curve")

There is also a new Tri-Colour macro file, that lets you create coloured

support for normals, finishes, and transparency has been added.

Finally, the Texture Tiler, Coil Generator, and Spider's Web include
files have also been updated for POV-Ray 3.1, and there are a number of
new images in the User Gallery.

Post a reply to this message