POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : RAM & GUI Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  RAM & GUI (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: RAM & GUI
Date: 31 Jul 1998 21:54:42
Message: <35C27876.D1527559@academ01.cem.itesm.mx>
Hi all, I have 2 questions...

* how do you know how much RAM you need for a scene?

* I think I read several days ago, in some of this pov newsgroups, that
the curent GUI of
3.1 beta is not definitive, is that right? If so, what are going to be
the differences between the current GUI and the "new" one?. It wolud be
cool to have an option to change the colors (fg and bg) of the editor
window...

thanks !

Raul Beltan

Post a reply to this message

> * how do you know how much RAM you need for a scene?

Unless you are a programming guru it's hard to estimate. But themore ram you can
put on your system the better off you are anyway.

> * I think I read several days ago, in some of this pov newsgroups, that
> the curent GUI of
> 3.1 beta is not definitive, is that right? If so, what are going to be
> the differences between the current GUI and the "new" one?. It wolud be
> cool to have an option to change the colors (fg and bg) of the editor
> window...
>
> thanks !
>
> Raul Beltan

  You could always use the properties set-up for windows to change
you default fg. & bg.

K.Tyler