POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Another animation question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Another animation question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: The Sentinel Corp
Subject: Another animation question
Date: 24 May 1998 13:48:11
Message: <35685D5B.E63FF23D@opensl.es>
Hello, world!

I'm rooky in raytracing animation world.
How can I add about 50 16M colour png files in an animated one?
There's any tool to do that or I must loss the highest image quallity to
make a horrible 256 colours Fli file?

give me a hand please.

Post a reply to this message

Try getting an app that will translate png's into tga's. Then make an avi.
Your can use Daves Targa Animator, or there i one you can find by just
retrieving all the messages in povray.utilities.bianries called digital
series.

KillFile

The Sentinel Corp. wrote:

> Hello, world!
>
> I'm rooky in raytracing animation world.
> How can I add about 50 16M colour png files in an animated one?
> There's any tool to do that or I must loss the highest image quallity to
> make a horrible 256 colours Fli file?
>
> give me a hand please.

Post a reply to this message