POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : problems with povray.binaries.animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  problems with povray.binaries.animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mosl Roland
Subject: problems with povray.binaries.animations
Date: 1 Feb 1998 03:29:19
Message: <34d4427f.0@news.povray.org>
I have Windows 95, IE 4.01 on a 24 mb Pentium 100
notebook.

Every time, I click on povray.binaries.animations,
...read cached headers
...Program has performed illegal
...it is possible to move the mous, but nothing can be done
...CTRL-ALT-DEL does nothing
...only the power ON-OFF switch works

Anbody else with problems on this newsgroup?
--
Mosl Roland   fou### [at] pegeorg
http://pege.org clear targets for a confused civilization

Post a reply to this message

I'm using outlook express on a slightly beefier desktop system and I haven't
encountered any problems.

Ken