POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Network support Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Network support (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Aaron Plattner
Subject: Network support
Date: 2 Jan 1998 09:29:32
Message: <34ad0737.0@news.povray.org>
Hi.  I was wondering if multi-computer network support was planned for
POVWin sometime in the future.  I remember there being a Network menu in
some of the earlier betas, but it disappeared in later ones.

Aaron Plattner

Post a reply to this message

> Hi.  I was wondering if multi-computer network support was planned for
> POVWin sometime in the future.  I remember there being a Network menu in
> some of the earlier betas, but it disappeared in later ones.
>
> Aaron Plattner

That is what I am looking for, too. I need it very urgently. Maybe there is
a utility that links POVWin on several terminals??

Boris