POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PoV-Ray Artists WANTED Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  PoV-Ray Artists WANTED (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christian Goll
Subject: PoV-Ray Artists WANTED
Date: 16 Jan 1998 16:10:01
Message: <34BFCCA9.15D2@t-online.de>
Hi there !

We're looking for Pov-Ray artists who would like to use their talent on
rendering for a strategic game in an underwater scenario. We,  the
creators, are still pupils, so we can't afford any payment. Artists
should work on a volountary basis and sacrifice only a little of their
freetime. All works are copyrighted to the artists (you !) if we don't
succeed in finishing the game. Contributors will participate in any
profit if we do manage to get it finished and even get to sell the game.
Since this is an underwater game you should be able to create scenes
with the typical "underwater look" and have good ideas for designs of
underwater vehicles and structures. All renderings are to be done with
PoV-Ray since it's a shareware raytracer. You can use any modeller you
like as long as you can port your scenes to PoV. We recommend Rhino 3D,
Moray, PoVLab, Spatch, Lparser.

Interested, Questions, Comments ?
Please reply to
Joachim Vol### [at] FVollrath@T-Online.de
Or
Axel Pinckert at AxelPinckert@SWOL.de

Please send us either links to your galleries etc. or some pics you
rendered so we can see who we're going to deal with ;-)