POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV crash when using height field from terrain maker Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  POV crash when using height field from terrain maker (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John Miskinis
Subject: POV crash when using height field from terrain maker
Date: 6 Jan 1998 23:04:45
Message: <34B2FEDD.5742@emc.com>
Hi,

	I have just started playing with height fields.  I found the
"terrain maker" program, which I must say is fantastic.

	For some reason, POV crashes when rendering most of the
height fields that I create.  Some resolutions won't crash on
the same .pov and height field file.

	I am using POV that includes Pvengine.exe dated 9/10/96.

	Has anyone seen or solved this problem?

_John Miskinis_

Post a reply to this message