POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Converting things to/from POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Converting things to/from POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dylan Beattie
Subject: Converting things to/from POV
Date: 12 Nov 1997 12:21:23
Message: <3469E593.5162FB94@ecs.soton.ac.uk-NOSPAM>
The good news is, there's a program called Crossroads, by Keith Rule,
which will convert almost any 3D format to POV-Ray format, plus a
variety of others - I've been using it for a while and it works really
well.

The bad news is, it used to be at
http://www.europa.com/~keithr/crossroads, but that site 'disappeared'
without a trace about two weeks ago. I've been unable to find another
download site - if anyone knows of one, could they post the details on
here, since quite a few people have posted asking for POV conversion
tools.

Cheers

Dylan

Post a reply to this message