POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Anybody know where to get source code for windows3.x/95/NT? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Anybody know where to get source code for windows3.x/95/NT? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tobias Kochems
Subject: Anybody know where to get source code for windows3.x/95/NT?
Date: 7 Nov 1997 12:51:33
Message: <34635524.23F5AFF9@informatik.mu-luebeck.de>
Hi!
Does anybody know where I can  get the source code of Povray for
windows3.x/95/NT?
At http://www.povray.org I only found source code for dos, unix... But
there wasn't any for windows.

Since I'll have to do some programming with povray - windowsNT it would
be great if someone could tell me where to get the source code :))

tobi

Post a reply to this message

ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official-3.0/Windows/povwin_s.zip

Tobias Kochems wrote in message
<34635524.23F5AFF9@informatik.mu-luebeck.de>...
>Hi!
>Does anybody know where I can  get the source code of Povray for
>windows3.x/95/NT?

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody know where I can  get the source code of Povray for
> windows3.x/95/NT?
> At http://www.povray.org I only found source code for dos, unix... But
> there wasn't any for windows.
>
> Since I'll have to do some programming with povray - windowsNT it would
> be great if someone could tell me where to get the source code :))
>
> tobi

Most of the time the 95 version works with NT
			Stefan

Post a reply to this message