POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Pan
Subject: Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one?
Date: 10 Nov 1997 09:48:21
Message: <34672c77.0@news.povray.org>
povray.org admin team wrote in message <34679030.4602434@news.povray.org>...
|> Shortly after Pov 3 was released there was a PovTeam announcement
|>that a mailing list would be formed for parties interested in writing extensions.
|>I expressed interest in that but nothing seemed to ever have happened.
|
|Indeed such a list was created. About 5 people joined it. I posted a message on
|it asking the members for their opinions about development options. No-one even
|replied.
|
|The list existed up until about two months ago when it got nuked without a
|single message (apart from my own) ever having been posted on it.

|-- Chris

 I read the message announcing the list and responded to it in
c.g.r.r. - somehow I must have missed any follow-up indicating
how to join the list because I never was a member of that list.

 I believe the interest exists for discussing the topic of GUI
extensions. Maybe povray.windows.gui-extensions ?

Pan

Post a reply to this message