POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pov to JPEG, how to do Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  pov to JPEG, how to do (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: new user
Subject: pov to JPEG, how to do
Date: 31 Jul 1998 15:22:59
Message: <01bdbcb0$40f7f5a0$9106cec2@niywlxpo>
how to convert POV-ray files into GIF or JPEG files ?
Which utility or POV-ray option (3.0) shall I use to do this ?

Thanks to answer me!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: Martial
Subject: Re: pov to JPEG, how to do
Date: 1 Aug 1998 15:13:27
Message: <35c35ac7.0@news.povray.org>
I use Paint shop pro 4.1

>how to convert POV-ray files into GIF or JPEG files ?
>Which utility or POV-ray option (3.0) shall I use to do this ?
>
>Thanks to answer me!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: JK
Date: 26 Aug 1998 19:11:18
Message: <35E486F0.94BF5B88@hotmail.com>
new_user wrote:

> how to convert POV-ray files into GIF or JPEG files ?
> Which utility or POV-ray option (3.0) shall I use to do this ?
>
> Thanks to answer me!!!

There are tons of free conversion utilities and PSP-like paint-programs
available on the web. (try http://www.winfiles.com for example). All you
need is a program that can read and save TGA and JPEG or GIF (JPG
recommended for larger images and more colors).Happy converting!

JK