POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : checker board Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  checker board (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Al Lyman
Subject: checker board
Date: 22 Feb 1970 01:19:07
Message: <01bd3f59$b8f5d600$df36a5ce@alfred>
Really new.
Want to make a checker board. (chess board same thing)
Inlaid, wood squares (say dark walnut and light walnut or oak) in a
moulded wood frame.

Also red and frost white pieces.

Any links to such a thing?

How to start? Thanks. AL Lyman, Editor Am. Checker Federation Bulletin.
Web non-profit pages all about the game of checkers.
http://www.primenet.com/~krow/

Post a reply to this message

Try the documentation that comes with POV-Ray, it describes how you can make
your own tiles and use a checkerboard pattern.

Al Lyman wrote in message <01bd3f59$b8f5d600$df36a5ce@alfred>...
>Really new.
>Want to make a checker board. (chess board same thing)
>Inlaid, wood squares (say dark walnut and light walnut or oak) in a
>moulded wood frame.
>
>Also red and frost white pieces.
>
>Any links to such a thing?
>
>How to start? Thanks. AL Lyman, Editor Am. Checker Federation Bulletin.
>Web non-profit pages all about the game of checkers.
>http://www.primenet.com/~krow/

Post a reply to this message