POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Downloadable and printable documentation for 3.7? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:49:43 EDT (-0400)
  Downloadable and printable documentation for 3.7? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: lorddoomicus
Subject: Downloadable and printable documentation for 3.7?
Date: 16 Nov 2013 23:20:01
Message: <web.528842c94e3096b4323029d10@news.povray.org>
For some reason, using git to get the source leaves my with an empty doc
directory.  And all I can find on the web site is HTML pages with everything on
different pages.

I'd like either TXT or PDF, or an easy package of the HTML files so I can
convert them to some format that is easy to print.

Thanks.

- Derrik

Post a reply to this message