POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Povray is looking for "/etc//povray/3.6/povray.conf"... Server Time
30 Apr 2024 00:40:06 EDT (-0400)
  Povray is looking for "/etc//povray/3.6/povray.conf"... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Povray is looking for "/etc//povray/3.6/povray.conf"...
Date: 31 Jan 2009 09:15:01
Message: <web.49845b5ac555f58720776f0@news.povray.org>
Note the double-slash after etc!

How to solve the problem? Povray can not find include files, without its own
config file.

When I'm put the include path manually into the command line it gives me back:

Parse Error: Reading from '/usr/share/povray/include/screen.inc' is not
 permitted.  Check the configuration in '/etc//povray/3.6/povray.conf'.

Any idea?

Holger

Post a reply to this message