POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray package for ubuntu? Server Time
16 Jun 2024 22:46:51 EDT (-0400)
  povray package for ubuntu? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gregjohn
Subject: povray package for ubuntu?
Date: 26 Mar 2006 20:45:01
Message: <web.44274334b5cbbc1ca461adc20@news.povray.org>
I've seen povray listed in the package managers available through kanotix
and SUSE linux.   I'm trying ubuntu on a box.

Frankly speaking, as a newbie, the on-site instructions for getting povray
were intimidating the first week I was using linux.  Now I think I have an
established principle of laziness, even heard LUG's suggest not getting
anything outside a package.

My little sermon aside, any pointers to an ubuntu-friendly respository for
povray?
thanks.

Post a reply to this message

"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> My little sermon aside, any pointers to an ubuntu-friendly respository for
> povray?
> thanks.

Oh, how about:

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy multiverse