POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : unable to install parapov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  unable to install parapov (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: linux cluster
Subject: unable to install parapov
Date: 13 Mar 2005 16:20:00
Message: <web.4234adeed2d8dfda22459d8e0@news.povray.org>
sir
i am vivek from university institute of technology
barkatullah university bhopal india

i am to installparapov

system:linux
povray:3.6
mpich2

when i run ./configure
its gives message install.sh not found although i have install shell script
when i rename it as install.sh then it runs and check lot
after it gives error unable to create make no make.in

details of the errors id attached as a text file

i need you help i want to run povray using MPI
waiting for your early response

thanks

[root@node1 povray-3.6]# ./configure
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... c++ -E
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for sin in -lm... yes
checking for inflate in -lz... yes
checking for png_get_error_ptr in -lpng... yes
checking for jpeg_std_error in -ljpeg... yes
checking for TIFFSetWarningHandler in -ltiff... yes
checking for vga_init in -lvga... no
checking for gl_setcontextvga in -lvgagl... no
checking for -lmpi... yes
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XFlush in -lX11... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for 8-bit clean memcmp... no
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for strftime... no
checking for strftime in -lintl... no
checking for vprintf... no
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for getcwd... no
checking for gettimeofday... no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
sed: can't read ./Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating src/Makefile
creating doc/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/html/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/html/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/html/images/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/html/images/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/html/images/vfaq/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/html/images/vfaq/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating tests/Makefile
sed: can't read ./tests/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/advanced/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/advanced/drums2/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/drums2/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/fish13/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/fish13/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/ionic5/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/ionic5/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/newltpot/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/newltpot/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/advanced/ntreal/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/ntreal/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/piece2/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/piece2/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/piece3/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/piece3/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/teapot/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/teapot/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/balcony/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/balcony/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/blocks/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/blocks/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/cats/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/cats/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/cliche/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/cliche/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/advanced/glasschess/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/advanced/glasschess/Makefile.in: No such file or
direct
ory
creating scenes/camera/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/camera/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/incdemo/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/incdemo/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/incdemo/glasses/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/incdemo/glasses/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/incdemo/metals/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/incdemo/metals/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/incdemo/stones/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/incdemo/stones/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/incdemo/woods/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/incdemo/woods/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/interior/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/interior/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/interior/media/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/interior/media/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/lights/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/lights/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/objects/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/objects/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/objects/csg/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/objects/csg/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/objects/quartic/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/objects/quartic/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/textures/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/textures/pigments/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/pigments/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/textures/pigments/skies/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/pigments/skies/Makefile.in: No such file
or di
rectory
creating scenes/textures/finishes/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/finishes/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/textures/normals/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/normals/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/textures/patterns/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/textures/patterns/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/animations/ambient/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/ambient/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/boing/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/boing/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/animations/camera2/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/camera2/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/clockd/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/clockd/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/diffuse/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/diffuse/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/float1/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/float1/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/float2/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/float2/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/float3/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/float3/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/float4/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/float4/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/fractalzoom/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/fractalzoom/Makefile.in: No such file or
dir
ectory
creating scenes/animations/l_o/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/l_o/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/animations/life/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/life/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/animations/pentmap/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/pentmap/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/quilted/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/quilted/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/raddem/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/raddem/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/reflect/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/reflect/Makefile.in: No such file or
directo
ry
creating scenes/animations/slinky/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/slinky/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/speclr/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/speclr/Makefile.in: No such file or
director
creating scenes/animations/splinefollow/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/splinefollow/Makefile.in: No such file
or di
rectory
creating scenes/animations/vect1/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/vect1/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/animations/vect2/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/animations/vect2/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/language/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/language/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/language/arrays/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/language/arrays/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/language/fileio/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/language/fileio/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/language/macros/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/language/macros/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
creating scenes/objectmods/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/objectmods/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/portfolio/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/portfolio/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/qtvr/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/qtvr/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scenes/radiosity/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scenes/radiosity/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating include/Makefile
sed: can't read ./include/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating ini/Makefile
sed: can't read ./ini/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating scripts/Makefile
sed: can't read ./scripts/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating src/conf.h
cat: ./src/conf.h.in: No such file or directory

Post a reply to this message