POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : "No OpenGL Support" Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  "No OpenGL Support" (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Pyg
Subject: "No OpenGL Support"
Date: 28 Nov 2004 13:20:00
Message: <web.41aa1666eb6d300025a9a1fb0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I have a trident cyberblade i7 video card, and I was wondering if I
could run povray on this, because I keep getting the error message "No
OpenGL support"

While I had windows, I was able to run Maya PLE, so if anyway could tell me
how to get the right support for linux and povray, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, I have a trident cyberblade i7 video card, and I was wondering if I
> could run povray on this, because I keep getting the error message "No
> OpenGL support"

POV-Ray does not use OpenGL, so at the very least you will have to say what
kind of version you are using, where you got it from and what you are
running it on.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

> Hi, I have a trident cyberblade i7 video card, and I was wondering if I
> could run povray on this, because I keep getting the error message "No
> OpenGL support"

http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/miscQandT.html#3dcard

So whatever message you got has nothing to do with POV-Ray.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message