POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : simple wxBasic-Frontend (also for JPatch-models) Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:40:29 EDT (-0400)
  simple wxBasic-Frontend (also for JPatch-models) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Ulrich
Subject: simple wxBasic-Frontend (also for JPatch-models)
Date: 7 Oct 2004 12:35:00
Message: <web.41656faef95a833ec4316b580@news.povray.org>
I wrote a small, very simple Frontend to render files.

It is able to render inc-files created with jpatch with some simple
moueseclicks.

Nothing special, simply a tiny small tool.

Should be easy to adapt it to Windows, I use it on Linux-Mandrake 9.2.

http://bilder24.parsimony.net/forum54930/wxbasic/_povfront02/info.htm

If you have questions/suggestions, please answer here (english):
http://wxbasic.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=638

or here (german)
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum56778/messages/489.htm

Greets, Mark