POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : building of Povray internal tiff failed on AIX52 Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  building of Povray internal tiff failed on AIX52 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: building of Povray internal tiff failed on AIX52
Date: 30 Aug 2004 06:40:00
Message: <web.4133038b571379ce85028b180@news.povray.org>
checking for zlib.h... yes

checking for libz version >= 1.2.1... 1.1.4, bad

configure: zlib will be built and statically linked to POV-Ray

checking for libpng... forced by libz

configure: libpng will be built and statically linked to POV-Ray
checking for library containing jpeg_std_error... -ljpeg

checking jpeglib.h usability... yes

checking jpeglib.h presence... yes

checking for jpeglib.h... yes

checking for libjpeg version >= 6b... 6b, ok

checking for libtiff... forced by libz

configure: libtiff will be built and statically linked to POV-Ray

the error is:
Making all in tiff/port

Target "all" is up to date.

Making all in tiff/libtiff

make: 1254-002 Cannot find a rule to create target all from dependencies.

Stop.

in tiff/libtiff there is a Makefile with lenth 0

Post a reply to this message