POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : MegaPov+PovRAY in debian from sources Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:59:21 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov+PovRAY in debian from sources (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: MegaPov+PovRAY in debian from sources
Date: 8 Feb 2005 22:11:38
Message: <Xns95F82A8B99D61raf256com@203.29.75.35>
Hi,
I compiled from sources ./configure make make install PovRAY, then MegaPOV
(as root user).

MegaPov can not find any libraries/includes (like skies.inc colors.inc) and
PovRAy can. How to fix it, where can I permanently add library path for
megapov?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message

> I compiled from sources ./configure make make install PovRAY, then
> MegaPOV (as root user).
>
> MegaPov can not find any libraries/includes (like skies.inc
> colors.inc) and PovRAy can. How to fix it, where can I permanently add
> library path for megapov?

Oh, I got it fixed myself (my first povray bugfix is it ;) it seems to be a
small bug in  make install script of MegaPov (of I did something wrong with
instllation, but ./configure && make && make install of povry, then of
megapov, seemed to be the natural way).

Possible solution in