POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:52:59 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore... (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore...
Date: 21 Sep 2016 13:55:29
Message: <57e2c991$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

I tried to render a simple scene (no external files), but all I got is this:

povray +i20160826vorspann.pov +otest.png +fn +w640 +h480 +a.3 +k1 +p
Failed to parse command-line option

Obviously, the last two system upgrades during the last six weeks messed
up my POV-Ray installation (earlier today, not even the .povray folder
in my /home/yadgar directory existed!), so I purged povray and
re-installed it - but it still doesn't work!

I run Debian Stable 8.3 on an amd64.

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

On 21/09/16 18:55, Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> I tried to render a simple scene (no external files), but all I got is
> this:
>
> povray +i20160826vorspann.pov +otest.png +fn +w640 +h480 +a.3 +k1 +p
> Failed to parse command-line option
>
> Obviously, the last two system upgrades during the last six weeks messed
> up my POV-Ray installation (earlier today, not even the .povray folder
> in my /home/yadgar directory existed!), so I purged povray and
> re-installed it - but it still doesn't work!
>
> I run Debian Stable 8.3 on an amd64.
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar

Try +a0.3 instead of +a.3

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message