POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Scintilla for editor Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:40:19 EDT (-0400)
  Scintilla for editor (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: fabien HENON
Subject: Scintilla for editor
Date: 6 May 2005 17:22:16
Message: <427be008$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if Scintilla has ever been implemented in a POV-RAY unix
editor (and why it has never been used by the POVwin version with all
its nice and neat features).

Fabien

Post a reply to this message

From: Thierry CHARLES
Subject: Re: Scintilla for editor
Date: 11 May 2005 05:20:43
Message: <4281ce6b@news.povray.org>

> I was wondering if Scintilla has ever been implemented in a POV-RAY unix
> editor (and why it has never been used by the POVwin version with all
> its nice and neat features).
>
> Fabien

Scintilla is not a totally free stuff and thats why we dont use it to
write our editors :-/

Thierry

http://qtpoveditor.sf.net
http://www.les-charles.net