POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Good encoding Mpeg-2 Software Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good encoding Mpeg-2 Software (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Re: Good encoding Mpeg-2 Software
Date: 1 Sep 2003 07:50:19
Message: <3f53327a@news.povray.org>
Marc Champagne wrote:

> Thomas Willhalm <wil### [at] aaauni-karlsruhede> wrote in
>
>> Hugo Asm wrote:
>>
>>> They're all LINUX !!!!
>>> Who said any of us has Linux??
>>
>> This is povray.general and not povray.windows or povray.macintosh, so I
>> would assume that suggestions for all kind of operating systems are
>> welcome.
>>
>>> I'm sure they are great programs but I can't use them.
>>
>> http://www.knoppix.org/
>
> Closed because of "Software-Patents"   :-(

Have you tried to click on the link "KNOPPIX" in the text?

Greetings
Thomas

Follow-up set to povray.unix

--
aaa := ira

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Martin
Date: 1 Sep 2003 08:08:18
Message: <3f5336b2$1@news.povray.org>
>>>http://www.knoppix.org/
>>
>>Closed because of "Software-Patents"   :-(

Try www.linuxiso.org, there's a "Knoppix" button
that'll take you to a download link... also, next to
the download link, there'll be a link taking you to
a list of mirrors where you can get the ISO.
(Seems at least libiblio is still there, didn't
check any others.)

Hope this helps.