POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov-mode.el Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  pov-mode.el (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Peter Toneby
Subject: pov-mode.el
Date: 7 Aug 2002 15:24:30
Message: <3d5173ee$1@news.povray.org>
I have updated it now, here are the changes:
---
;;    Added Insert menu, it uses the directory structure of the winpov
;;           insert menu.
;;    Moved the toolbar icons out to separate xpm-files.
;;    Added some missing keyword expansions
;;    Fixed so that box, cylinder... has their own face, object-face,
;;            removed unused faces
;;    Cleaned up the code and removed unused parts.
;;    It works in versions 21, can't test in 20, font-lock is borked for me.
----

If you experience problems please let me know, and if you are able to use
it in Emacs20 I want to know that too.

It's available at http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/pov-mode.tgz

/Peter Toneby

Post a reply to this message

Just thought I'd note - when I tried to byte-compile pov-mode.el, I got the
error "Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size", which I resolved
by adding the line '(setq max-specpdl-size 1000000)' to my .emacs file
(don't ask me what this means - I just found it on google).

Ken

Peter Toneby wrote:

> I have updated it now, here are the changes:
> ---
> ;;    Added Insert menu, it uses the directory structure of the winpov
> ;;           insert menu.
> ;;    Moved the toolbar icons out to separate xpm-files.
> ;;    Added some missing keyword expansions
> ;;    Fixed so that box, cylinder... has their own face, object-face,
> ;;            removed unused faces
> ;;    Cleaned up the code and removed unused parts.
> ;;    It works in versions 21, can't test in 20, font-lock is borked for
> me. ----
>
> If you experience problems please let me know, and if you are able to use
> it in Emacs20 I want to know that too.
>
> It's available at http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/pov-mode.tgz
>
> /Peter Toneby

Post a reply to this message