POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : mpg anims Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  mpg anims (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
Subject: mpg anims
Date: 25 Jan 2002 03:26:07
Message: <3c51169f@news.povray.org>
What tool would you use to assemble a series of stills into an mpg movie
under Linux ?

Subject: Re: mpg anims
Date: 25 Jan 2002 04:07:16
Message: <fr725ucta0qenem6l4nioebpmjkm7l4cv3@4ax.com>

wrote:
> What tool would you use to assemble a series of stills into an mpg movie
> under Linux ?

There will be probably some answers about concrete solutions but meantime look
at http://www.visiblelight.com/mpeg/software/linux.htp

ABX
--
disc{z,-z 5#macro O()asc(substr("-+((1*(,1,/.-,*/(,&.323/'1"e,1))*.1-4#declare
e=e-1;#end#local e=26;pigment{#local g=function(_){ceil(_)-_}function#local//X
>.01#end}}}}{k(g(atan2(x,y)),g(ln((y+x)^2+1e-5)),0)}}finish{ambient 1}}//POV35

Post a reply to this message