POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux GUI for POV 3.5? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Linux GUI for POV 3.5? (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Adrien Beau
Subject: Re: Linux GUI for POV 3.5?
Date: 27 Oct 2001 18:57:35
Message: <3BDB3BE8.354B22A8@free.fr>
October wrote:

> WOW!  Thanks for sharing, Christoph!  That is VERY useful :)  Now with emacs (I
> actually prefer vim!  Don't hate me! ;) ) and a browser I have all the
> same functionality, if not the same ease of use.

You can do that in Vim too (menu, abbreviations, etc.).
Nobody has done the work yet, though.

--
Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 27 Oct 2001 22:13:32
Message: <3bdb69cc@news.povray.org>
> http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/imenu/insert_menu.html
>
> (be careful, it's ~2.5 Mb with pictures)

ye gods thats useful

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 1 Nov 2001 16:42:33
Message: <1500971.DlbCDJkKcV@3-e.net>