POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV won't read certain PPM files Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  POV won't read certain PPM files (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: POV won't read certain PPM files
Date: 20 Apr 2001 11:20:10
Message: <3AE053B0.CF732ED1@interlog.com>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote:
> Yes, I get it, thanks
> unfortunatly I had to give sun machine back becouse it won't work
> I must wait for new one to test your binaries :-(
>
> ABX

What do you mean "won't work"?  That's a term reserved for PC's and such.

Post a reply to this message

From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 20 Apr 2001 12:46:29
Message: <3ae067e5@news.povray.org>
Dennis Clarke wrote in message <3AE053B0.CF732ED1@interlog.com>...
> What do you mean "won't work"?  That's a term reserved for PC's and such.

I mean that sun provider forgot add any kind of OS - installed or recorded on
cd. Unfortunatly they even forgot add graphic card though they add 17" monitor
:-). They ask me to give it back and wait for proper machine.

If you want know something more just jump to e-mail or off-topic group.

Thanks again for binaries.

ABX

Post a reply to this message