POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Thanks! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dawn McKnight
Subject: Thanks!
Date: 5 Aug 2002 14:47:32
Message: <3D4EC8AB.4040107@mac.com>
I've now got POV 3.5 working on my solaris system.  I would like to
thank everyone whose responses led to this successful conclusion,
including, but not limited to, the following:

Micha Riser, Mark Gordon, Christopher James Huff, Warp, and Geoff.

Thanks to all of you; very much.  It's in large part due to people like
you that POV continues to be a serious option for raytracing goodness.