POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Human Form Models Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Human Form Models (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Timothy Groves
Subject: Human Form Models
Date: 21 Jun 2002 19:40:37
Message: <3D13B7CE.D888E2CF@yahoo.co.uk>
Is there a library of human forms available?  If so, where might I find
it?  Thanks in advance!
--
ICQ#66022322

	"Of all sexual aberrations, I think that chastity is the strangest."
	-Anatole France

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Re: Human Form Models
Date: 21 Jun 2002 22:48:01
Message: <4016614.XjxZ1zc8Lk@3-e.net>
Timothy Groves wrote:

> Is there a library of human forms available?  If so, where might I find
> it?  Thanks in advance!
> --
> ICQ#66022322
>
> "Of all sexual aberrations, I think that chastity is the strangest."
> -Anatole France

http://www.google.com/search?q=free+poser+models
The issue is how to convert them to a POV usable form.

--
Your connection failed because: UPS interrupted the server's power

Post a reply to this message