POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon at sourceforge Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon at sourceforge (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Fabien
Subject: Pyvon at sourceforge
Date: 5 Jun 2002 17:47:43
Message: <3CFE862D.3000100@caramail.com>
From now on you will able to download the new releases of Pyvon at

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

It now features multiple files opening and closing and a few others
things stated in the README

Comments welcome

Fabien HENON

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Re: Pyvon at sourceforge
Date: 5 Jun 2002 23:26:04
Message: <1384648.4T5XA4mHU0@3-e.net>
Thanks Fabien, I just ran it under Mandrake 8.2 using POV 3.1g (x-povray)
and it is looking great! One thing that would help newbies would be a
help/documentation browser, perhaps as a split screen so the could read
about a command while they typed into their code?

--
Your connection failed because: Telecommunications is downshifting.

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks Fabien, I just ran it under Mandrake 8.2 using POV 3.1g (x-povray)
> and it is looking great! One thing that would help newbies would be a
> help/documentation browser, perhaps as a split screen so the could read
> about a command while they typed into their code?

Thanks. You gave me another idea. I am working on it right now.
The user will have the choice between several web browsers and it will
be linked to the index.html of the POV-RAY documentation.

Fabien HENON