POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : MegaPOV for IRIX Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV for IRIX (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michael DiDonato
Subject: MegaPOV for IRIX
Date: 1 Aug 2001 20:09:08
Message: <3B689A24.3D6EFB7E@scripps.edu>
Does anyone have a MegaPOV executable for IRIX 6.5?  I am having some
real trouble getting it to compile.

Mike

--
*******************************
Michael DiDonato, PhD

Tel: (858) 784-9261
FAX: (858) 784-2277
*******************************

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Nicolas Calimet
Subject: Re: MegaPOV for IRIX
Date: 3 Aug 2001 08:19:17
Message: <3B6A96C4.ABFB2509@free.fr>
> Does anyone have a MegaPOV executable for IRIX 6.5?  I am having some real
> trouble getting it to compile.

	You can get the version for UNIX/Linux prepared by J. Berger.
It is called mpov (http://perso.enst.fr/~jberger/mpov/mpov.html).
I had successfully compiled the mpov-0.6.2 version on IRIX 6.5 . I've
just downloaded the "newer" mpov-0.7.0 and it requires a few tweaks
in order to compile with gcc since some common provided options are
wrong or not recognized anymore.
	I suppose you could compile it from this source. If not, mail
me and I'll send you my binaries.

	Cheers,
	- Nicolas