POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : gcc-like Povray interface? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:31 EDT (-0400)
  gcc-like Povray interface? (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Jason Alonso
Subject: Re: gcc-like Povray interface?
Date: 26 Oct 2000 16:35:15
Message: <39f89583$1@news.povray.org>
Exactly.

Now I'm just wondering if this is something worth considering for POV-ray 4,
especially if it is open-sourced.

> Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote:
> : Pov already has command line options.
>
>   He wasn't talking about command line options but proper return values
> and text output (and quietness if no error happened).
>   Using povray in a makefile can be of great help in many applications.
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
> ):_;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

Post a reply to this message

From: Pabs
Date: 26 Oct 2000 21:44:21
Message: <39F8DDA9.F18EFE7A@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:

> Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote:
> : Pov already has command line options.
>
>   He wasn't talking about command line options but proper return values

0 for success & 1 for failure?

> and text output (and quietness if no error happened).

Suppressing the credits & copyright messages?
Sounds contrary to POVLegal to me.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
--
Bye
Pabs

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 27 Oct 2000 00:25:27
Message: <39F8FF86.7C727031@global2000.net>
> 0 for success & 1 for failure?

Nothing for success and specific error messages upon failure.
Brendan Ryan

Post a reply to this message