POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Check out my povray rendering farm! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Check out my povray rendering farm! (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Check out my povray rendering farm!
Date: 18 Sep 2000 05:04:07
Message: <39c5da86@news.povray.org>
Francois Dispot <woz### [at] club-internetfr> wrote:
: Note that I (and I think Warp too) am not bashing an idea I think good
: and useful :-)

  Yes, the idea is wonderful.
  You should take into account security issues, though.

From: Francois Dispot
Date: 18 Sep 2000 15:38:42
Message: <39C66F42.89DC4198@club-internet.fr>
"Peter J. Holzer" wrote:

> I have a suggestion: Would it be possible to upload a tar (or zip) file
> with all the files decribing a scene? I tend to split my scenes into
> many small files.

IIRC it is exactly what the people at imp did in their own compile.

--

Post a reply to this message