POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : mpeg_encode Berkeley Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  mpeg_encode Berkeley (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Dick Balaska
Subject: Re: mpeg_encode Berkeley
Date: 22 Aug 2000 03:21:45
Message: <39A22A27.66D75B8B@buckosoft.com>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>         It fails to make clean. exits error 1. Anyone else?

Works for me.  I even added png support.

dik

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Toneby
Date: 22 Aug 2000 05:38:28
Message: <39A24A14.1F51F16F@acc.umu.se>
Dick Balaska wrote:

> Matt Giwer wrote:
> >
> >         It fails to make clean. exits error 1. Anyone else?
>
> Works for me.  I even added png support.

you have that patch hidden anywhere and if so could you please
send it my way? I really really really dislike having to render
to xpm (or is it ppm?), and thing png support would be wonderful.

/Peter
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.

Post a reply to this message

> > >         It fails to make clean. exits error 1. Anyone else?
> >
> > Works for me.  I even added png support.
>
> you have that patch hidden anywhere and if so could you please
> send it my way? I really really really dislike having to render
> to xpm (or is it ppm?), and thing png support would be wonderful.

	Same request as after that, nothing I do the the example.param
file works. And when executed outside of a shell script I get a
core dump.

--
Leave history that requires force to protect it at the door.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 12

Post a reply to this message