POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : can't load output file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  can't load output file (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: can't load output file
Date: 16 Aug 2000 21:01:36
Message: <399B39B1.D778DCA0@ij.net>
I finally got around to running POV on Linux after having run it
on Win for on to two years now. Only a little tweaking and it
runs just fine and produces the output image using the first
option right from the help screen.

	A minor problem though, nothing will open the resultant images.
Only one oddball viewer will open it so it is there and viewable.
Most importantly GIMP will not open it.

	Any ideas?

--
I am not a physician. I am not licensed to tap
the knees of liberals with a mallet.

Post a reply to this message

>         I finally got around to running POV on Linux after having run it
> on Win for on to two years now. Only a little tweaking and it
> runs just fine and produces the output image using the first
> option right from the help screen.
>
>         A minor problem though, nothing will open the resultant images.
> Only one oddball viewer will open it so it is there and viewable.
> Most importantly GIMP will not open it.
>
>         Any ideas?

	An appropriate random sig came up.

	The problem with the short help line is that gives +Oname.tga
but does not include +FT in the command line.

--
Every great journey starts with a single step
into a very large pothole.