POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Syntax highlight Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Syntax highlight (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: Syntax highlight
Date: 1 Aug 2000 18:57:20
Message: <398739EC.A71B60D5@club-internet.fr>
I am fairly new to linux. I am still on the dark side of the force ( for
many reasons).
Some time ago, A guy 'Jerome' if my memory serves me right, posted a
trip for highlighting keyword for POV with Emacs.
As I don't like the interface of Emacs, I forgot it.
I have been using a software Code commander for editing simple
configuration files. It supports many languages and highlight their
keywords. Is it possible to include POV syntax in the software, and if
so, how?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message