POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Tcl/Tk utilities (Front-end, Texture-editor and others) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Tcl/Tk utilities (Front-end, Texture-editor and others) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gigi Giorgi
Subject: Tcl/Tk utilities (Front-end, Texture-editor and others)
Date: 23 Jun 2000 10:10:03
Message: <39536A5D.BCA6CC9F@to.alespazio.it>
Hi all,

I've written in my spare time some simple but (hopefully) useful Tcl/Tk
Linux/Unix utilities for Pov.
You'll find a Front-end, a Texture editor, a Declaration utility and a
Colormapper in my web site at
http://digilander.iol.it/2g/tcltk-e.htm

I'm not a skilled programmer, I've learned some basics of Tcl and I like
to experiment with it so, please, don't flame me.
I'll really appreciate any suggestions/comments.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Gigi.

Post a reply to this message

> I've written in my spare time some simple but (hopefully) useful Tcl/Tk
> Linux/Unix utilities for Pov.
> You'll find a Front-end, a Texture editor, a Declaration utility and a
> Colormapper in my web site at
> http://digilander.iol.it/2g/tcltk-e.htm
>
> I'm not a skilled programmer, I've learned some basics of Tcl and I like
> to experiment with it so, please, don't flame me.
> I'll really appreciate any suggestions/comments.
>
> Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
> Gigi.

The screenshots look interesting.  When I have some spare time I will
try out some of your programs.

--
George Peter Staplin