POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Installing under Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Installing under Linux (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: root
Subject: Installing under Linux
Date: 4 May 2000 12:46:20
Message: <391172A3.F067F57F@hotmail.com>
Having a bunch of trouble installing Povray in linux (mdk 7.0 to be exact;
with newest kernel)
find anything like it anywhere on the net. . .

Post a reply to this message

From: Patrick Joyal
Subject: Re: Installing under Linux
Date: 4 May 2000 16:37:16
Message: <3911df7c@news.povray.org>
same thing here, but I'm using Corel Linux  (if there's any difference in
installation)
    root wrote in message <391172A3.F067F57F@hotmail.com>...
    Having a bunch of trouble installing Povray in linux (mdk 7.0 to be
exact; with newest kernel)
    Althought the kernel doesn't matter. . ..

    Can anyone spare a few minutes for a newbie-level install guide?? I
can't find anything like it anywhere on the net. . .
    I would be most appreciative.
    Thanks!
    Gerald

Post a reply to this message