POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : has anybody UVpov for linux compiled Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  has anybody UVpov for linux compiled (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: merath
Subject: has anybody UVpov for linux compiled
Date: 2 Nov 1999 17:43:38
Message: <381F77F4.C86FB40C@t-online.de>
i have the sources downloaded from the homepage of Nathan Kopp and
povray.org
but i think i'm to stupid to rewrite the makefile

>error...

compiler , lib , and needet files are checked OK

could somebody help me in doing that work .
thank's
merath

Post a reply to this message

> i have the sources downloaded from the homepage of Nathan Kopp and
> povray.org
> but i think i'm to stupid to rewrite the makefile
>
> >error...
>
> compiler , lib , and needet files are checked OK
>
> could somebody help me in doing that work .
> thank's
> merath

There is a compiled version of UVPov for linux here:

http://www.warmann.com/users/broken/utils/utils.html

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: