POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Renderfarm consensus Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Renderfarm consensus (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ken
Subject: Renderfarm consensus
Date: 9 Aug 1999 05:46:11
Message: <37AEA1AF.F037BF9B@pacbell.net>
What is the basic consensus for render farming a Pov scene. Should the
scene be split to render n/lines per machine in the cluster or should
there be a sharing of resources used for a single frame render. Which
will be faster ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: