POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Anyone use AC3D? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone use AC3D? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: TigerHawk
Subject: Anyone use AC3D?
Date: 28 Jul 1999 18:16:03
Message: <37A0D391.D8AB08FD@sitc.net>
I'm looking for a modeller that can not only do pov-ray stuff, but also
general making of models. In fact, the latter would be even better than
povray support (as long as it could export the models). I was looking
into AC3D, and was wondering if it was worth all my effort to attempt to
grab it. It's a pain in my rear to get it on my slow connection. The
file times out more than it should (this isn't my fault, though). So
it's getting to be more trouble that its worth....

Just curious,
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk