POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : OT - leafnode/offline news. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  OT - leafnode/offline news. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Spider
Subject: OT - leafnode/offline news.
Date: 13 Jul 1999 17:22:27
Message: <378BC328.C566BFC2@bahnhof.se>
Well, hullo again, felllow pov'ers..

I'm cracking up at this puter, and am now out of windoze permanently, it
seems... and, I'm stuck here, since I'm un dialup and I need to get a
offline news-reader to work...

but now to the question, what to choose? I don't look forward to
searching and finding all the newsreaders/offline servers and different
solutions for this...
Sys-info:
Dialup, Linux Rh 6
i586, X is preferred.(hm, read, MUST)

please, mail any response, since I don't browse the groups much
anymore..

regards,
//Spider